VPG 0.00% $1.79 vodafone group plc.

Pviews,I reckon if the remaining instos have held it till today...

1. 286 Posts.
    Pviews,

I reckon if the remaining instos have held it till today when there is a clear picture of survival, and it is more likely to go up than go down. Logically, you would expect them to continue to hold. Although you never know their way of operating, and it's not their money anyway.

I also think that directors, especially the current and former CEOs who probably had more stake in the company would do what they can (including buy on market, esp at such low price) to improve the share price thereby lifting their personal wealth.

Those employees of VPG will also likely do the same, though not necessarily next week.

Orbis, now that they've seen their assessment confirmed, may also show their hands again as they did in the case of MDT.

I think such market forces would be strong enough to couter whatever selloff- be it from nemos like us (while, not sure about you), or bigger short term traders.

Also there are market expectation of VPG being a takeover target as mentioned by various media numerous times. If any such thing happens, price will spike very quickly.

No one knows what may happen at this stage.

As such, despite the short-term volatility, it should go up to at least above 4c. Mind u, market cap is only AUD56.3mln (at 3.5c/share) ATM.

This is just my assessment. It's up to you what you do.

Pls DYOR.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.