Awww @Papabuy, that’s a warming photo … they look so comfy …...

1. 37,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 399
    Awww @Papabuy, that’s a warming photo … they look so comfy … good luck with your pin tonight.

@John25, I can’t get over the remaining years of contentment your two dogs now have.

I don’t talk much about my little buddy Charlie … a 10 yo caramel tabby. Since I have been working at home he is never far away … my desk is the living room table (withl views) because Mrs D has bagged the study for her writing … often Charlie is just an arms reach on the chair next to me so I can pat or gently stir him during the day … if I move to the couch for a break he often comes and sits on the couch arm next to me like a parrot on my shoulder … he purrs when I get up in the morning, while he chews, while he swallows, if I walk by him during the day he mostly looks at me and meows once as if to say hi there and when I come home and up the stairs from the front door he is there with a meow and a purr and some days I swear a wag of the tail … he gets the same breaky and dinner each day and inhales it … when I am in the kitchen he has a keen ear to the sound of knife on cutting board … yes he gets the occasional tid bit.

Then there is Mrs D’s cat Mischa …

Night all …

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.