BGD 4.00% 24.0¢ barton gold holdings limited

monday a big day, page-8

1. 2,772 Posts.
    Hi there,

My Appologies I took the date for the EIS from a previous comment of someones.

I just spoke to Boulder and what was due was comments on the terms of reference for the EIS from other government departments. That has closed and they have recieved very little extra which is good news. With EIS's most are pretty similar and Boulder is close to finishing most of the standard EIS studies already so is ahead of the game. So far they have not hit any major issues in the EIS. They will have the extra comments in the next couple of weeks and will finalise it all by the end of the year. The EIS will then go on public display for comment for 4 weeks at the begining of feb and should be finalised and with gov for approval by end March. It can then take within a few weeks to a couple of monts for final gov approval. Anna Bligh has already committed to push this one through fast. So we are probally 6 months from final EIS approval. In the mean while the next big thing is the signing of the MOU due at the end of this month. So all looks very positive at this stage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 26.5¢ 24.0¢ $57.97K 239.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 39783 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 47437 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.