XJO 0.10% 7,767.5 s&p/asx 200

I have mentioned my 99 cal days up before.From the March 6th low...

1. 17,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    I have mentioned my 99 cal days up before.

From the March 6th low it would have been June 13th in the US which was Saturday.

Well the high has been June 11th intraday but 12th on a close basis.

The 9th was a marginal higher low but so miniscule that June 16th would still qualify IMO.

Here it would be June 17 but the US is probably more important.

Why 99 days? Wel McLaren isn't mentioning it at the moment and it certainly isn't a Gann time, but in the past he has mentioned 91 up to 99 days. I have also noticed that sharp declines are 55/56 days and have seen 99 up and 56 down or 155 days from low to low play out quite a few times.

Of course August 16 will be 2 years from the mini crash low and 56 days prior will June 21 or just after US expiration and also another factor to watch.

The fly in the ointment is Laundry's call for a surge up from here and as an unpopular position he might be on the money. His call is for it to be mostly done in 5 days so that would fit with a surge into US expiration. I am unsure how he determines a right side of a T will be a collapse rather than a surge so am wary of this week although it looks doubtful to me.

I am also very unconvinced about his call for a rally into August 2010. His original call was for 2010 to be a shocker as I also believe. He does see the 40 year cycle rolling over and lows coming into 2014ish which seems right to me.

In conclusion, the 4 hr RSI is looking vulnerable and always worth considering as a preempt to some sort of significant down move.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.