BRN 0.00% 17.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Hi to all, Wow exciting times ahead. Presentations for Proactive...

1. 492 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Hi to all,

Wow exciting times ahead.
    Presentations for Proactive Investors coming up and only a few weeks away.
    This will create more understanding and interest in our company.
    Great to see Our Company getting out there and starting to promote Brainchip. Awesome

Capital Raising not far away - we will then be well funded for rapid development. Raising looks as though it will be at a good price.
    So minimum dilution for some handy $$.

We have moved quickly in a short period of time. We have run up to 25.5 cents, had some retracement and now some consolidation. AZK has performed extremely well.

As things now start to heat up, please be careful not to give your shares away too cheaply. People will tell you that The Dow was down 279 points on Friday night. That does not mean anything to us except that people will tell you the sky is falling because they want your shares at a cheaper price.
    Block out that crap and deal only in facts.
    If you need to do more research - do it real soon.
    If you are not excited by Brainchip - go and research it until you are excited and understand it and what it means.

I have shares from 5 cents and upwards and have topped up on any pull backs. The last being Friday at 18.5 cents.Personal opinion is when these take off, they will move considerably higher and supply will disappear.

Investor presentations and any news flow of a deal or 2 and we will not see these levels again.One deal and watch where this goes.
    Easy for me to say, over the last 5 years I have in my spare time studied a lot on trying to understand AI and what it means. Takes a fair bit to get your head around it but it is worth the time if you want to invest in it.
    This is why I say go and research Brainchip and its potential until you are excited.

Over the last week or so I have watched shares change hands during some of the consolidation phase. The is a good and natural phase however I can' t help but see it as A Transference Of Future Wealth.
    Please do not get me wrong I bought some of those shares so I am pretty happy.I just hope people who already have these shares truly understand what they have.Once this moves best of luck getting back in with a reasonable size parcel of shares that will give you good leverage.
    Just think of where we have been-
    Easy to buy 500,000 shares at 5 cents $25,000
    500,000 shares at 20 cents $100,000

Try buying back in at even 50 cents. Do the figures and see how many you can get.

We have a Great Technology.
    We will soon be well funded.
    I would expect News flow to be ongoing once it starts.

I laughed when one Poster mentioned during the week that the smart money was already out. I disagree the Smart Money has been holding and accumulating .

If you are in any doubt about my sentiment, it is as follows.

Buy, Hold, Accumulation
    Do your research, or did I mention that already?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $333.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 18.0¢ 16.8¢ $1.713M 9.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 308539 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 1292113 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.