BRN 1.52% 16.3¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Lambos you should be absolutely stoked you have made 300 per...

1. 780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Lambos you should be absolutely stoked you have made 300 per cent on your trade that is outstanding. Be happy mate, without knowing anything about this company let me just say 99 percent of speculative stocks like this never ever amount to anything. Sure this stock may go a lot higher yet and it also maybe a 1 percenter that actually becomes a success and rewards shareholders with profits and capital gains. But more than likely it will spike in price on news and gradually shareholder value will be whittled away by successive capital raisings and waning shareholder interest. Why do you think all the failed small cap miners are now small cap tech stocks?

I agree with Bris Vegas it takes years to become an astute investor/trader. If i were you there is no way i would be investing my retirement funds ever in a small cap speculative stock. It's just not smart and should be avoided, invest your super in blue chips. If you have to gamble on speccies dont do it with your super do it with your spare cash that your prepared to lose.

The small cap game is a very dirty industry that largely avoids asic supervision and scrutiny. Not all but a large majority of small cap companies are forced to use deceitful tactics to keep there share prices boyant so they can raise capital and survive. As you say you are a green investor and in time you will see and learn what I'm talking about.
    That is not to say you can't make very good money in the small cap arena. Some do like Fibonarchery who i see has commented on this thread. But he and the others who do have a lot of experience in this arena. They know the times to buy and sell. They also know how to sift throuh the myriad of bullshit that plaques this sector. Generally speccies are not a buy and hold. They are a strategic buy and sell at the times most appropriate. Generally those times are not obvious to a green investor and can only be gauged by the experienced investor. Bloody hell i could blah blah blah on but I think ive said enough lol.

My advice is be bloody happy you have trippled your money. Stick with your 300 000 shares and watch and learn. Personally i have just put all my super funds into cash last week. I think stock markets around the world are overvalued, the macroeconomic outlook is bleak and stock markets are due for a big correction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.3¢
Change
-0.003(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $313.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 16.0¢ $410.3K 2.496M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 2884003 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 112390 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.27pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.