CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Monday closing share price tipping comp !, page-103

1. 8,887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8154
    What I find most interesting is that it was the realists here that were all around the correct closing price!!
    For years there has been a plethora of long term holders that take down every piece of real information supplied by a Zzedd, Jantimot, hoots etc, yet when it came to being at a realistic number today, they were all around it(except Zzedd that didn't guess IIRC).
    With SB enjoying a holiday I will be really interested in his thoughts of the company now, because by then the quarterly should be out.

All the long term holders have left the forum, leaving all the comentary to come from SB and Dossa, another one that seemed remarkedly quiet today.
    As the guru has now been kicked out of the building do any of the long termers still have shares? Did they ditch? Do they still hold onto the dream?

I believe they still hold onto the dream, just like Scanspeak's guess for today.

I'm not upset about missing out by 10c, at least I got the AGO one correct, and that has upset holders over there!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.