RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

monday could be the day.., page-15

1. 2,473 Posts.
    i'm not sure if they have 'offshore rights' in somalia as such, that is, i'm not sure what legal right they have at this point to mineral and other assets within somalia.

However the available reports, publications, speeches, etc, indicate with no uncertain terms that the current political situation within Somalia, and particularly within Puntland is welcoming of foreign investment in their assests, furthermore, they are seeking international investors who don't just want to exploit their resources, but investors who want to 'help develop the country', that means things like providing employment, training, education, opportunity, these have side effects such as development of infrastructure etc. Those are the things which take a nation from being 3rd world, to first world.

we'll know in time whether RRS has achieved offshore rights in somalia, that in time will be either granted or denied, but at this time, the indications are that the people who would grant those rights, that being the politicians in power there, desire for that to happen.

i do hold RRS, bought them for 3.8 cents

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.