NMT 2.04% 9.6¢ neometals ltd

Monday could be the day !, page-35

1. 1,181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    yep, .......great post "BOOM", my ride with NMT started around march 2015 @ just 3cents. got very lucky with a tip from a friend, over time ive watched & invested in other Li stocks, and while there has been money to gain, ive not seen any company that has been so well worked & now we are just starting to see the skill and forward vision the "Reeds"have. ESC seems to be a exciting prospect atm, and as with Mt Marion, Neo"s has orchestrated another free carry with this one, ....... on a personal note, i grew up in Sydney and am now living in Mandurah , 1hr south of Perth, but am not questioning why you moved to Yamba as its a most beautiful spot, and i, like you, will be moving back to "gods country"in the near future, .........and taking my NMT shares with me as this is a company for a long term hold, and IMHO as good as it gets for future retirement dividends,...... BTW, that 3yr period until 51% is not that far away, enjoy Yamba, i hope you surf, as theres some great breaks north & south, cheers again for a great post

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
-0.002(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $59.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 10.0¢ 9.3¢ $144.7K 1.514M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17905 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.6¢ 217806 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.