NMT 2.04% 9.6¢ neometals ltd

yep, .......great post "BOOM", my ride with NMT started around...

1. 1,181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    yep, .......great post "BOOM", my ride with NMT started around march 2015 @ just 3cents. got very lucky with a tip from a friend, over time ive watched & invested in other Li stocks, and while there has been money to gain, ive not seen any company that has been so well worked & now we are just starting to see the skill and forward vision the "Reeds"have. ESC seems to be a exciting prospect atm, and as with Mt Marion, Neo"s has orchestrated another free carry with this one, ....... on a personal note, i grew up in Sydney and am now living in Mandurah , 1hr south of Perth, but am not questioning why you moved to Yamba as its a most beautiful spot, and i, like you, will be moving back to "gods country"in the near future, .........and taking my NMT shares with me as this is a company for a long term hold, and IMHO as good as it gets for future retirement dividends,...... BTW, that 3yr period until 51% is not that far away, enjoy Yamba, i hope you surf, as theres some great breaks north & south, cheers again for a great post

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
-0.002(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $59.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 10.0¢ 9.3¢ $144.7K 1.514M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17905 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.6¢ 217806 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.