LYC 0.78% $6.35 lynas rare earths limited

monday dreaming, page-10

1. 1,529 Posts.
    The fact that they have taken the time to short it to this level (90c) to gain ownership of as much as they can tells me something.

If they want it the only reason is - its gonna be a winner, yeah?

Push it down further? I dunno. If they think they can get more maybe but the fact that they are not getting supply here tells me that people are holding.

In the long term they wouldnt be accumulating a stock if at some point the value is not going up significantly or why bother?

Daily gross shorts have dropped off, Mon.2.2M.Tue.2M.Wed.2.3M.Thur.864k. Cumulative shorts are steady, given the 5 day lag in data, showing that they are not really willing, or able, to push it past 9.99% of issued capital. (It would be great if ASIC had their stuff in a pile to give us more up to date info)

The key here is Thursday the daily gross shorts declined significantly and this was accompanied by us beating the market. Did the same Friday so I will hazzard a guess that the same is true (again release of data required by ASX to confirm)

1.25? Well its a good starting point and it may happen sooner IF they need to cover short sales which has to happen at some point, I just wonder how many they actually have by now that they can use to cover.

I don't really believe that they would have left it to this point to cover the whole 9.99% of issued capital. They have some stashed at the ready IMO OR some kind of plan as they are not stupid.

Point is P2W is right..greed. They want to make money and thats not going to happen if the SP goes to 20c and they are holding is it?

It only happens if the stock is a winner, thats the reason they want it, I want it and you want it.

Weak holders I think have exited stage left, unless YOU are thinking of selling trendsetters?

You would have done it some time ago if that was the case.

In the word of Yazz - The only way is up baby. But when?

So NOW who's afraid of the Bogieman?

BOO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.35
Change
-0.050(0.78%)
Mkt cap ! $5.935B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.46 $6.47 $6.34 $19.83M 3.109M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11865 $6.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.36 3637 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.