LYC 0.00% $6.40 lynas rare earths limited

monday dreaming, page-35

1. 572 Posts.
    I do not understand why Ausheds would write ‘’That is if SAG & Co haven't sacked him before then’’ at the end of commenting on a totally, seemingly, unrelated thread ‘’Monday dreaming’’.
    Everyone knows that Nick was totally wrong in that nefarious Crown action and SAG saved all of us shareholders from losing more than $20 million in market capital. So STOP raising it because no one wants it coming up NOW!
    There is a time and place for everything and this matter should be raised after the TOL is issued but before the board considers giving Nick anything more that his current remuneration. So please STOP raising this matter as IMHO it is the most negative thing the board of LYNAS can be found guilty of.
    Finally Ausheds, and anyone else who has trouble understanding the incredible value SAG rescued for all of we shareholders; lets cool it re Crown & SAG and work together on how to ensure the shorters lose as much as possible from now on.
    As a LT believer in the LYNAS opportunity I am hanging in there until the Minister’s decision is announced but from a personal risk management view I am not buying anymore until that news is out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.40
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.982B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.47 $6.48 $6.34 $20.28M 3.161M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12848 $6.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.40 17965 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.