MHL 0.00% 0.3¢ monitor energy limited

monday is a new week .........................

1. 10,127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2511
    Hey what a week.... hey what's the call take ya pick the WHOLE market is an unlevel playing field ATM ......I got done on FNTO this week.. my call my loss .....BUT my feelings on MHL are unchanged. The fundies MHL have are unchanged, it has just been hammered this week by one foolish braindead move by a director and the prevailing markets .....so I am prepared to wear this week because I believe in Jon's big picture view on the future of MHL and the team he has on the ground where it counts where the tenaments are....... stuff the play by one greedy director's move that doesn't mean jack chit to the real goal of MHL of becoming a real player in its area of focus in Asia in OIL GAS AND U308 and I believe in Jon's goals of achieving this and I am prepared to back MHL and Jon with my long term FOLD. I have actually increased my stake in MHL this week by 11% on dips that I didn't think we would have and yeah I bought a few at 6 for support and I bought some at 5.2 but I couldn't resist the action today at 5. Man this is cream IMO. I feel we are so close to firming our position with the HOA so close I can feel it .........let's all just fast forward to next Friday and a firm 7.5 on news. My call time will tell but I am also thinking of MHL 2008 and OIL news in Indonesia with plans in oil search (which is Jon's backyard) And the firming up of U308 with leopard, all's good, my call this week is a BLIP on the screen of the big picture of MHL. Happy holdings all let's look to next week and enjoy :)$$$$$$$$$$$

Hold em tight do ya no harm given the fullness of time :)$$$$$$$$

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.