IMM 1.72% 29.5¢ immutep limited

monday... is prr waiting for godot?, page-18

1. 284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

Erahs,

Not quite sure what you are reading but it certainly isn't what I am reading on this thread. I can't really see that anybody is defending PRR to the utmost.
    Emsakyha has taken a calculated stab at the listing date, several others have made some one liners such as "Nbomb this week would be a nice lift". There is a bit of light hearted banter but no one is making any excuses.
    As to your comment about the delay now being something about pink sheets - READ THE POST - absolutely no mention of delay, just a question as to what happens to the pink sheets upon listing and a reply, but as far as I can see there is no mention of a delay.
    Sure N has taken a long time but as has been pointed out on many occassions PRR have had to conform to various requirements of the SEC.
    Could they have told us more - maybe, but I don't know the inner workings of making a Nasdaq listing so I am prepared to sit here and wait. I am sure PRR management are doing all that has to be done to make the listing happen and when all is in order they will inform us.
    Perhaps they could have made more announcements regarding the delay, but at the end of the day would that make any difference to the listing?
    Please note, I am not blindly defending PRR, I am pointing out that your interpretation of the posts regarding the pink sheets is incorrect

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.005(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 30.5¢ 28.5¢ $469.8K 1.579M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 297652 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 7500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.