SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

monday july 19 2010

1. 6,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    Tomorrow marks our first day of trading since the horrific passing of some of the finest men in the Australian resource industry. I would like to say I am both excited that we will be opening the company back up to traders, but nostalgic that such a large hole has been left for shoes to fill so suddenly.

I think I speak on behalf of nany here that tomorrow will be a difficult day for many to comes to terms with since the reopening of trading is symbolic of putting such sad news behind us as me move forward in Sundance's prosperous future.

Personally I hope that tomorrow is free of cold-hearted bot trading and manipulative short selling as it would not give justice to the background work that has been going on behind closed doors to get to tomorrow's event.

If there was only one way to demonstrate support for the new board of the company tomorrow, I feel it would be in sweeping up every selling offer that comes our way. Good luck to all holders into the near future as I feel big things are just around the corner, cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.