XJO 0.09% 7,963.7 s&p/asx 200

monday monday, page-79

1. 4,960 Posts.
    No Wukkas PattyP, hope you don't wear a hat or the loss of one ear may see you go blind in one eye.

As a final note on this XJO thread tonight... exceptionally huge I beleive SELL orders went through at True SPI price of 4663 (when i say huge I mean close to 1000 contracts in pretty close to one hit)...

Based on some stuff i have been observing over the last three months odd... regarding these size orders goiing through during the time between cash close and futures close... Look to about 20 points above the entry as possible move AGAINST the big position then go in same direction as the position.

in other words, if I am correct in this reading of these SELL orders going through then I am looking to short the Indices when/if the spi reaches 4680-90, if this short term rally from this arvo continues up.

With a massive premium of 20 points Futures to cash, I beleive we have some weight for potential downside a la Volt's great work, and it is not impossible that the verdammmt thing will drop after sycom open and not give me a chance to reposition :)))

all things being equal, an open tomorrow or a level reached sometime tomorrow of roughly 20 points below the 63 level I beleive is possible.

However, I will be watching price action on FOREX and live indices for the intraday short term shizzle I enjoy trading, and i will be doing my stuff based on what the market shows me, not on what I HOPE could happen... I hope those trading here do the same.

Volatility seems a given anyway. Could be a great night for the likes of me.

Enjoy the night all.

;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.