LYC 0.63% $6.41 lynas rare earths limited

monday monday.

1. 872 Posts.
    Let me start by saying that I know Jackshit what will happen on monday.
    The most constructive thing that I could come up was that Aussies are supposed to have an in built BS detector.
    As I cant cover everything I will be depending on the good posters that research find all the articles..good or bad....I search also.
    I will be blotting out TA posts as I believe that the coming week,will have no relevence to the past.
    The FA posters also face a complex situation.
    TA and FA are now entwined with sentiment and momentum.(intangibles).who have their own following..and comes into the equation that includes politics ,an election year.protestors,AELB,Cabinet.
    Do we buy,hold,sell.??
    We know we will have no idea on Monday.The AELB have to contact LYC first..then its up to LYC to ann. to the Market....Its price sensitive.
    The fact that the Qrtly report is due the next day is the key.
    Will there be a trading halt..if not what will the qrtly reveal.
    So how interesting does that make Monday.
    Best case scenario.
    AELB advise LYC POL granted..trading halt..POL ann..and Qrtly update gives Construction update,when ore can be shipped and first feed.
    If thats in your mind..then monday is very very very important.
    Medium case scenario.
    AELB report exspected..??? blah blah blah..two weeks time ..ok
    Construction update linked to approval date will make sense.
    Do you buy .hold or sell,its still monday.
    Worst case scenario.
    AELB have decided to do more RIA /Enviromental studies,this could take 3 months or what ever..then those findings would have to be tabled resubmitted ,meetings,no decision.
    If thats your sentiment.
    Would you sell tomorrow..or buy or hold.

MY BS detector detects that the Protestors are full of BS.
    On that strength,I have no idea until pre open..and even then will be wary of being sucked in,mislead,being wary is no defense either..becoming immune.
    My gun is ready,thats what ready means..see where the momentum goes..in my case if its heading down..im all in..if its higher..I will chase it.
    I cant see any damage from the QRTLY.the delay and over budget are already factored in.NC has nothing to lose..he has less then 5% completion to talk about for further delays..good odds to be accurate ..THIS TIME.yes also pissed off with prevous tardy updates.
    Right or wrong..Im sure what I will do monday.
    GLA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.41
Change
0.040(0.63%)
Mkt cap ! $5.991B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.45 $6.49 $6.40 $13.34M 2.079M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13384 $6.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.42 13471 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.