SPX 5.56% 1.0¢ spenda limited

you may have misunderstood? Likewise we both feel that is...

1. 3,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    you may have misunderstood? Likewise we both feel that is unlikely. But we have to accept none of us know. Right now there is pent up youthful exuberance that may cause a strong spike on opening. That’s why I won’t put orders in n to jump the queue I only need to go a pip higher or in between n get by the dark pool buys.
    this stock showed the intensity of a falling knife on its last trading day and we have seen a few comments from those underwater. So anything can happen and this is because some have far deeper pockets that influence results. You know that as well as I. I could simply go very hard soon after open and increase FOMO n sell into it. However I tend to be a medium to long term holder. This is 3 to 7 years for anyone reading. Long term is 7 plus years. Short term is under 3 years. Anything else is just a story your making up. The later not directed to you mate. That’s industry talk anyhow and understanding cycles. But here in HC world these are all foreign bits of information now n long term for some means a month, but that’s gambling or requires great knowledge and skills n deep resources to go through a protracted turn n still survive.
    by the way, my comment had nothing to do with your existing holdings when I mentioned falling knife and your positions. Thanks for sharing
    Last edited by kcheers: 22/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $41.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $8.1K 816.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 5579139 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 2618787 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
0.001 ( 3.26 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ 625000
Last updated 15.42pm 26/04/2024 ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.