CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

Not interested in hearts .... now looking for first 100k core...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Not interested in hearts .... now looking for first 100k core physical at what I consider extreme firesale bargain levels on MY assessment of fair value on fundamentals .... and wave count actually ... we have blown 33% in 3 days on HIGH volumes with our VIX screaming !

First 20k of that picked up at 1.20 now .... cos I dont trust the financial system .... and we are now being priced like a spec at 1% of (min) IGV without thought of us having a plant to PRODUCE ANYTHING! Market assumes the 170 mill buck plant wont ever work!

And I dont completely buy yr sulphuric acid concerns 2ic ... commodity prices coming down now across the board and dont know (nor do u) if any was forward bought (?) Huntleys have some current cost ideas dont they ?

Also check the XJO chart and look at the set-up .... BIG bounce coming maybe? We will soon know ... 5 waves down from the ATH and pinching off a S/T D/B ?

Also DJIA is till holding the 11300 line with so much crap being thrown at it. We will soon know Lionhunter.

Might surprise all round ... inc sabrecat ...

Bear clubs out time for mine and I'm in there swinging again hoping Zeus still favours us even tho a statue was never erected in his honour !

Gamias? Wiza?

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.