CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

robscot,Malicious...deliberately harmful; spiteful? Please show...

1. 2ic
    5,782 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4777
    robscot,

Malicious...deliberately harmful; spiteful? Please show me where I have tried to harm, cause loss or been spiteful to others. Quite the contrary I would have thought.

Perhaps try conceited, arrogant or even just a hard nut.... guilty I'm sorry to say. I work hard and play hard, I don't suffer fools but I have shown malice to no one. That said this is the first time I have bothered challenging the accepted widom of a HC thread in earnest and frankly I dont think I will bother again, thankless effort it is.

This below was your last post to me

"certain posts really puzzle me -constant rubbishing of cmr by posters who say they hold shares -why are you not selling ? and another with lots of knowledge but claims to have no shares but repeatadly posta which are quite malevolent --i cant figure out their motives-or is it just me ?"

Admittedly in reply and defense to that post I basically asked you to put-up, which you haven't, and I can see you didn't take it well. You continue to stalk me with accusations of maliciousness despite my timely warnings that has saved many dollars I suspect. Please dont make me the object of your pain if that is what this is all about.

On a positive note, considering the amount of hits CMR gets I have only had a couple of whingers and appreciatively a couple of backers...ta. Anyway, I think I am wasting my time now so you'll get your wish.

goodluck all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.