USD 0.00% 1.0000 united states dollar

Lunch, Ditto appreciation of posts & good to see your interest...

1. 2,776 Posts.
    Lunch,

Ditto appreciation of posts & good to see your interest in other instruments.

I probably could not give you an accurate answer to your question as have not studied the two in tandem over a series of outcomes with any market. Also FX is still a secondary trade instrument for me atm.

Having said that, have found the dynamic levels invaluable for short term trading and tend to only use them combined with static S&R and geometry. Many times i forget to run a fib grid, at all, within the smaller spans.

All larger time frames have fib grids projected.

Freudian application ?

What i do notice is if a combination of those indicators are lining up, then its usually a reasonable probability.

Exiting a portion or two along the way and under a designated target is fair management.

This move might prove to be another trade opportunity closer to EU open if it fails the low here. DAX & FTSE futures are currently positioned for another gap open above Fridays gap open. USD/CHF might go sideways until then too?

At this point i cannot see a big sell off on the indicies - so gap target or close to it would seem reasonable trading.

Should be an interesting month. Lightened some DAX longs this morn.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add USD (FOREX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.