USD 0.00% 1.0000 united states dollar

Great work in here guys , real time trading .. beautiful . tough...

1. 1,889 Posts.
    Great work in here guys , real time trading .. beautiful . tough start to day for me as i was already short gold spx and dow from fridays close in US . did the balls of steel thing and doubled down on the big gaps , cant say i wasnt worried for the first hour or 2 today but its turned out a pretty good day overall considering the instant draw down on open . glad i was up early and got good fills . AUD was awesome move from double top , posted chart in weekend charting on sunday , didnt really think key levels would be tested so early . now down 100 pips from that DT . good day if you had the courage . still holding some dow short . got a crazy cover on shorts after spx entry , shorted 1201 and put a limit in at gap fill to cover and it was done inside 10 minutes , %$# had one of those dirty data bars and filled me on the limit , very kind of them . instant 5 points spx . im fighting the trend a bit and finding it draining , ill stick with it though . i just cant get bullish medium/long term after a 2 month run without a breather . earnings the next big thing now

AA tonight

SYMBOL COMPANY EVENT TITLE EPS ESTIMATE EPS ACTUAL PREV. YEAR ACTUAL Date/Time (ET)
    AGPJF.PK Agora SA Full Year 2009 Agora SA Earnings Release n/a n/a n/a 12-Apr
    AA ALCOA Inc Q1 2010 ALCOA Inc Earnings Release $ 0.10 n/a -$ 0.59 12-Apr

4-Week Bill Announcement
    11:00 AM ET

3-Month Bill Auction
    11:30 AM ET

6-Month Bill Auction
    11:30 AM ET

Treasury Budget
    2:00 PM ET

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add USD (FOREX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.