USD 0.00% 1.0000 united states dollar

Gap update...GBPJPY filledGBPUSD FilledAUDUSD FilledEURUSD still...

1. 4,960 Posts.
    Gap update...

GBPJPY filled

GBPUSD Filled

AUDUSD Filled

EURUSD still open and at the open level as I type with short term momentum suggesting up so will be interesting...

EURJPY still open

EUR pretty strong considering the whole Greece shennanigans in my opinion. (one of the things I like about the currencies is they generally don't have bizzarre positive actions to nasty fundamental news... in tis case the talks of potentially bailing out greece I beleive will have ramifications for this currency that are not positive)

USDCHF still open

All in all a pretty profitable set of trades so far with a couple of heart starters early on on the JPY crosses that involved a bit of lip chewing coming into the European market open when these European based pairs become active... Stuck to the gins though and came out ahead eventually :)))

Note the GBPJPY and GBPUSD pairs have done an oft interesting move where at the closing of the gap a reversal of price oft happens.

;)

PS just a note and as yet NO ONE has complained so not a problem...

Ummm I know I have digressed from talking pure FOREX here from the past with cross correlation with indices and currencies speculation, and I know that it is hard to find good TRADER conversations on HC in areas other than specific stocks but ahh can we maybe re-open a trading thread in the short term trading forum to cover the non FOREX stuff... might even bring some good stuff to the Pure Forex Traders that in here dwell when they recognise the techniques we use apply to soo many instruments...

Like I say not a problem, and I reckon I know why the great traders such as Bris n Tad n AtLunch n Boom are keen to have real trade based convo's... it's a rare and blessed thing...

n perhaps I am being silly with this suggestion so feel free to give me a quick slap upside to the head :)))

;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add USD (FOREX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.