AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Meaning...Set-up a NPV based on a DCF on the following basis -...

1. 230 Posts.
    Meaning...

Set-up a NPV based on a DCF on the following basis -

Copper 30ktpa
    Price USD7,000/tonne
    AUD:USD parity
    Mine-life 10 years minimum
    Capex $50m USD (Vale and or Smelter off-take agreement)
    TCO still at US$1500
    Corporate tax rate of approx. 25% pa
    Disc rate 10%
    Mine engineering, construction and regulatory approval timeframe etc 2yrs

Add in AU credits 450,000 plus oz, Vale input, xstrata technical and or funding, new discoveries at Pedro i.e.open in every direction, new discoveries far western anomolies, AN, AS etc

Based on discounted cash flow NPV is still at 95 cents compared to 5.8c nominal valuation...Even as a greenfield deposit the insitu valuation based on 3% of CU JORC complient dollar value and 1.5% AU value, then values AVB at approx 25 cents...Based on the geology of Pedro and the very similiar minerology to Sossego...

I also believe Pedro will be alot larger...being in the order of 75mt making AVB's global resources to easily pass the 100mt threshold...or 1 million ton of CU equiv...

I would stay some of the big names in ASX300 drifted aimlessly side ways for month after month at discounted values, before a big run in price...FMG, LYC, PDN, SFR, DML...etc, etc...

It appears AVB along with its investors are suffering the same fate...IMO the end of this Qtr should see some favourable news...I'm looking to the AGM to provide insights into AVB's time line to mine...which I believe critical for a solid re-rating...

GLTA and DYOR...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.