LOM 3.45% 6.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

I have given you true charting advice,open price ,closing prices...

1. 6,543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I have given you true charting advice,open price ,closing prices so you do not get caught in hype buying,which stocks to buy first ,when to accumulate,opened a discussion group to sort out what hc does not allow discussed in a fast manner with a messenger application so talks or very fluent and then i put a whole lot of psychological interpretation and corporate structure in how a company is built not just a diamond coy to that discussion and then we post on HC so its credible,every snippet of info we get has to be proven before we post it here otherwise its just gossip.Now try doing that while certain posters are calling you dazzle darling and we know they are male as to simply discredit you.
    Its good that Ecat and selma are here as you 2 keep doing what we did but without the connection to derailing you as it would be very hard for them now.
    Not knowing all the truth is hard to understand ,i hope you both engage your skills here prolific as its a job needed for the mums and dads who see this as the lucky break...i am not worried about individual greedy traders who post opposites to counter there buying and selling but its easy to lose the genuine and be left with those that post as we say anonymous with no feeling to holds loms shares.I have gotten many of those mums and dads in this so i am over protective in the approach that the trading world treats them..yes they call them the sheep,citizens and so on..but they have kids,mortgages and so on and there your friends in daily life but on here they are treated like mugs.
    I am genuine to the core so before you judge me i thought it was best you got it from me and not a poster.
    Darren Levell .(real)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.002(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $17.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 6.2¢ 5.8¢ $66.14K 1.103M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 333535 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 37599 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.