LOM 1.82% 5.4¢ lucapa diamond company limited

I told insiderunner the day before the oppies expired it was a...

1. 6,543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I told insiderunner the day before the oppies expired it was a good time to buy..he bought $20k worth...we kinda worked out what was coming
    20k x 1c ...tried endlessly to get some to see the b's at 2c that is was time to look at that play,many in the group took the signal
    In November when jd and drsuss were telling peeps to sell and numerous others i gave a signal that in deed by the pattern there was accumulation happening and you had max 2 months,it went from 23c to 42c in those 2 months..there were lots of laughs then to my expense...told you all that the 404 will hold a 42c pattern even when there was figures getting wipped out and she hit 50c...
    next you need to understand that when charting you need to wipe technical lines after 44c in history as they are compromised.
    I can go on but its not about leveraging myself i am simply trying to help everyone..it helps me to support this coy if some see what i see and the s/p gets steady as they will stop listening and asking for advice from sellers and buyers who fluff in and out or think they know what there doing.
    We have worked out expected s/p on lines up to april as the general market will influence LOM's s/p then as we are close to a new GFC possibly at that time so i am knocking a fair percentage in gains off about then unless as i see today they call an election.There is far more to picking a s/p then just the coy.My end figure is surprising and undervalued so we will run with the market on that one and rebuy in a secondary phase after its all settled and the govt puts forward a good plan,thats why there is no plan now...but you know that do you not? an election is coming so the market fluctuates so banging on about LOM being undervalued at that point is naive ,you should be working your CGT around timelines when you are a L/T investor as it is your major play.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $15.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.2¢ $31.17K 577.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 182640 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 104999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.