LOM 4.76% 4.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Monday Morning`, page-28

1. 6,543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Many of you do not understand how crucial this thread is to many,if you have watched this thread for some time then you will understand when i say a code of conduct is sadly needed.
    It is not our intention to attract trolls nor do we now wish to engage with posts that say things like "precious" or buy now.
    If you have any legitimate questions then please post and we will endeavor to help you with your question.
    The first thing is its important to stop ringing management with "weres the drill rig"
    Try working out
    the days in port before release
    travel time of a vehicle with a top speed of 30klm,so its on a flat bed truck
    the condition of the road in the wet
    The well worded anns relating to news on the rig.
    The Em survey is only 3/4 of the ANN due next week
    They have stated it will be released late feb and is on track
    The protection of the s/p on traders buying on drilling and selling on results,combined with the d/t morning entry you have a whole lot of selling ,"do you really want that".
    Again legitimate questions will be addressed to help you from all 33 members that stand united in seeing the end picture,i simply release what we work and find out in a manner of trust as i have done for 4 years not 4 months.
    I also need for some to understand that a time frame to how fast this can be in production will be one of the questions asked by the Angola govt and you will see the impact in that in the up incoming percentage change and the possibility that we must talk as a given.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.