LOM 1.82% 5.4¢ lucapa diamond company limited

today's pattern of buying was similar to the conference,there...

1. 6,543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    today's pattern of buying was similar to the conference,there was no haggling it was all off screen ,large wealthy individuals that were prepared to buy today for tomorrow as they say,i saw no signal numbers from traders or anything that aligned it to 1 buyer,all i saw was the blocker sheet himself and halve his blocks and move up a notch so he had time to pull if they got hit.Take from that what you want but the coy has stated they are on track to release what will be considered a jorc style EM survey that includes
    drilling../mineral identification
    diamond results and inventory from prolific stock piles at block 8 and 6 (its big,because they have stretched it to look good and i hear they are still finding oversized diamonds ,so expect at least 2 100 carat s in there i suspect )
    In no doubt it will lead to a conclusion that L259 is commercial as those 2 blocks hold the key to all the info we need and throw in now a avg carat price we are currently working at $20,000 per ton to be honest and that will be promoted as it should.Please understand the jorc was done around the $500 mark per ton so we are looking at a billion dollar profit per year so plenty of room to take a j/v on at L259 and allow us to concentrate on devolping the whole lease and Botswana.
    Without a doubt these early figures will dominate interest and propel LOM to a world standard tier 1 diamond mine.
    Like i said we all discuss and dissect this info its not from 1 source,the group is still accumulating not selling as we have detailed some thorough research and we are led to believe all paperwork, % ,gazetting and so forth is now being orchestrated in a manner that will see this coy enter a zone of discussion with vendors to inject capital to speed up its production as Angola is currently needing cash now not tomorrow,hence we suggest that talks with major coys are a given .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $15.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.2¢ $31.17K 577.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 182640 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 104999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.