LOM 6.67% 5.6¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Monday Morning`, page-71

1. 3,809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    @dazzaa - how does an elite group expect support from those it excludes? Perhaps you are asking too much.

I like to post on the LOM thread on occasion because I truly love this stock and as a trader with commitment issues I don't fall in love with many stocks. BUT It gets painful around here.

Imagine joining a thread where the long-termers have been rude to each other for for so long that no one even questions their manners anymore. Where people who are knowledgeable get so sidetracked by their emotions and expectations of others that they write more about how upset they are with other posters than about what is actually happening.

Where posters tell other posters to leave, that they aren't welcome, that others want them to leave as well.

Seriously, dazzaa you may have a lot of knowledge but you are just as responsible for derailing the LOM thread as those you judge. Sure you have some great information but you litter it with so much distaste for those who don't toe your line or agree with you that it's hard to see the glitter for the mud. I enjoy research and I would like to know more about your long-term research but every time I try and find it I have to wade through post after post of rudeness and name-calling - certainly not just from you - from many LOM holders and if I was Lucapa mangement and read these threads, I would be embarrassed at the level of maturity displayed by long-term holders. or lack of.

What are the chances that anyone who has been rude previously on the LOM threads could just give it up, now, once and for all, for the greater good of the company and us such, themselves. No-one has any more right to be here than anyone else. Really? Yes, really. This is a public forum and no-one owns the LOM thread, those who have held and posted for years have no more rights than the rest of us, yet often they are the ones forgetting all of our rights to be treated with dignity and respect.

I think if it's time for LOM holders to grow up, accept the fact it has been a pig-fight on here at times and move forward with a better attitude. How many potential shareholders have been driven off after a quick look at the threads, thinking wow, those guys are immature and rude, not the company I want to invest with? Possibly more than you would think.

And if traders want to buy and sell, so what? I hold LT from Nov '14 but so what if I didn't and I just traded them? Big deal. It's a sharemarket and participants can do as they please. I also daytrade LOM when opportunity arises. Big Deal. Why shouldn't I? If I play you in Scrabble am I going to not take all the triple word scores just so I don't hurt your feelings? I don't think so. Opportunity presents itself and we all have a different plan. Yours is best for you but not everyone is you and no-one is less worthy for taking a different course or not being aware you have some special group that suggests it is better than those it excludes.

Do you really care about this stock? - not just you dazzaa but all of you who bitch and argue and carry-on like 16 year old boys who are spewing that their best mate lost their virginity before they did. What? Yes that's exactly the depth of intelligence this thread portrays so if you all care about Lucapa and getting a better share price, how about the lot of you who know you are offenders just grow up and realise what you have here.

What is that?

It's an opportunity. Hot Copper is a forum for the ASX. The leading forum in Australia so the one where potential investors may look to find out more about a stock. And you, we, as holders and Hot Copper members, have the opportunity to showcase what Lucapa has to potential investors through intelligent, fact-filled unemotional discussion that inspires others to find out more about the Lucapa story and get in before it's too late. We all know these prices won't last, but how do we expect investors to know that if all they find is emotional garbage and disrespect?

Seriously, this is an opportunity to grab the bull by the horns. Change the direction of the LOM threads. Give it a future as a respected place where knowledge is shared, hopes are shared, suggestions, thoughts are shared, all with respect and dignity and without ridicule. Lucapa doesn't hire public relations in Australia so you/us, we are it. We, as shareholders represent the company. Let's make a choice and move forward. One day at a time. No bullying. No drama.

If someone is rude to you, put them on ignore. Don't take the bait. Don't be the bait.

Lucapa is a great company and right now, we are able to showcase it to a section of the world that looks to Australia's leading Sharemarket forum for information on potential investments. Lucapa is a rare quality stock at an important stage in its growth. let's show them what its got. - Great tenements, great timing, great diamonds - and great investors - who will welcome new investors with dignity and respect.

Good Luck to All.

Let's Do This!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.004(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $16.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.6¢ 5.5¢ $47.36K 820.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 280076 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 116300 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.