LOM 2.99% 6.9¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Monday Morning`, page-91

1. 2,547 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    i have known of and traded LOM for years now... but had begun... for some reason.... to ignore it.

the 404 was a wake-up call for me... if only to bother to consider LOM again.... and yet i still chose to treat LOM as a novelty for the next few days... until i stopped and actually had a proper look at what progress had been made in recent months.

------------------

management the clincher for me...... loving what i am learning.

story great... right type of diamonds great (sharp edges etc close to source indications).... mining area growth upside great... multiple targets great..... new cash flows great.... low budget mining great....

but management... management looks like 10/10

fantastic summary of the LOM story here for newbies like me... through the eyes of Stephen Wetherall.

great to look back nearly 9 months.... and see the hope he describes turning into reality.

http://www.diamonds.net/News/NewsItem.aspx?ArticleID=52488

-------------------

sovereign risk on these sort of plays always a concern for me... but with the "404" plastered all over the news... i believe this has been a huge help for LOM.... at just the right time

current Angola government would be crazy to now ham-string / hurt LOM.

if the world was to see a new "up and coming" diamond crew find the "404".... and then be kicked out or something... that would be a huge blow to new money coming into Angola.

-------------------

sorry if anyone troubled by my newbie short fall oppies question Friday morning... but ten days out... and seemed to be a definite pickup in volume and interest. was a genuine question only.

whatever the case.... looks set for a great 2016... with anticipated positive new-flows seemingly far out in front of any negatives.

bsh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.002(2.99%)
Mkt cap ! $20.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 6.9¢ 6.4¢ $3.729K 55.36K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 6.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 27880 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.