LOM 1.45% 7.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Monday Morning`, page-92

1. 7,302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 770
    There have been posters here saying that a person does not have a right to comment unless the are a shareholder. Have skin in the game. That is far from correct as such persons could be between holding or about to buy in or simply interested observers.

Everyone has an equal right to post on HC irrespective of their outlook or status.
    If anyone is out of line the mods step in. They, and only they are the arbitrators so who can post and who can't.

Speculative stocks are always rife with so called trolls. I also hold TON and PDN and if you look at those stocks the demographics are much the same. It's just the way it is as the HC forum is a reflection of society.
    The term troll is often used on here incorrectly to describe someone who simply disagrees with the so called 'positive' viewpoint.

I enjoy posting on HC and have learned more by approaching questioning from the 'other' camp.
    By asking unpopular questions people tend to open up and show their true colours.
    A sort of 'Give Them Enough Rope' style of questioning, then mixing that with the 'I'm on your side' Mr. nice guy questioning really helps tease out the truth from the BS. Plus it's fun.

Having fun, isn't that what life is supposed to be about?

"Monday Monday, so good to me
    Monday mornin', it was all I hoped it would be
    Oh Monday mornin', Monday mornin' couldn't guarantee
    That Monday evenin' you would still be here with me"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.001(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $20.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.1¢ 7.0¢ $20.28K 289.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 99943 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.15am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.