LYC 2.86% $6.11 lynas rare earths limited

Hey Bot,Thanks mate I’m sporadic at best on bad days I get to...

1. 1,232 Posts.
    Hey Bot,

Thanks mate I’m sporadic at best on bad days I get to read your analysis and really appreciate the time you put in (and the analysis of course)

As soon as I saw that volume on the open I thought capping/stopping/absorption it was like one of those TV commercials where they just soak up all the spillage with a chamois, there is more room to play this (they wring out the chamois into the sink), exactly what I saw and have seen for a while now, played out in a shorter period today selling on the high (the most that “the market” could absorb in a long time) buying down low.

The overnights will be interesting, and yes so will the next few days as they play the squeeze game.

I seriously hope that all those on this board take very close watch on what is happening at the moment and for the past couple of weeks, this is text book movement of the price. Friday’s accumulation on the low today’s action of selling on the high and the slide of the price.

The jump will come but there are always traps on the way, look at it a little different and you will see the opportunities that arise, and by all means share your charting thoughts or questions in this thread, that way we all learn by the explanations, even the explainers learn by the questions. Jump in every one the hot tub is warm I’m drinking Chardy at the moment hopefully in a month it will be Bollinger and that aint bands :)

Once again Bot it’s great to see your analysis on the market fantastic work mate please keep it up I really appreciate it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.