MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

monday must release half year, page-2

1. 49 Posts.
    Hi nipap-it won't be...
    I've ridden this baby since CP days and have progressively accumulated .
    Deadlines have never been met ie., based on EVERY previous expectation, the irr cannot be counted on to appear this month.

Revenue streams to date (meaning as we speak, with no flow announcements) will be pretty much zilch. Half year figures will only show what we already know.Nothing much in a dwindling kitty, except for borrowings . Presumably even less today, which won't be revealed...

I suspect that our second lousey winter in a row has stretched our ma and pa conglomerate to the 9's and that the old tin lizzie can't make it up the hill to organize decent flows from ALL wells to ramp up the irr to it's theoretical max.
    That's not to say that we will not get an update on a specific well or well series ( eg 10-29 or asd combo) as a tickler to keep the punters happy and maintain momentum. I certainly hope we get something, anything , soon.

It remains, at present, for the faithful, a fabulous short term buy.
    I agree with moilly and her comments about may- by inference she is suggesting a pleasant terminal event at that time. I hope all interested parties play by the rules......
    On the other hand, as many of us have long thought, there may just one day be an irr coupled with an offer, meaning that today's share prices are largely irrelevant.

I still say US1- 2. A bargain for any buyer at that level. Interest is developing again in the North American sector for energy m and a's- the realisation that exploration is way too expensive versus acquiring underdeveloped reserves is a strong factor playing into the hands of mae in an otherwise( apart from exchange rates) pretty dismal environment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.