XJO 0.88% 7,959.3 s&p/asx 200

Monday October 7 - The Far side, page-22

1. 288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Promising , its a tick . Live testing ( forwards testing ) going ok so its encouraging . I would suggest the only thing making an Ma cross work is your money management and therefore you are polishing a turd , getting a shine sure but going and finding a base signal system that works well will give you exponentially better results . Just my opinion and worth what you paid for it but i have a decade of system development and complex coding skills behind me so am no total amatuer at this . Look at what you have done as a stepping stone and continue your journey into deeper learning . You can add context to algos with if else or then commands to make it more dynamic and adjust to differing market conditions . Expectancy , Winrate , max drawdowns are all metrics that need to be quantified . Look for quantifiable price action metrics that are commonalities in winning against losing trades and look for filters to improve algo efficacy . You can learn from trades that dont work and in fact i believe you learn more from them , Good luck
    Last edited by MissG: 08/10/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.