LYC 0.00% $6.40 lynas rare earths limited

monday open price?, page-7

1. 3,069 Posts.
    voki - don't worry mate, i bought a new Captiva SUV for my missus to run around in yesterday and I still woke up having dreamt about the LYC SP !!!! How sad am I ???? (and apart from her iphone she has no clue what a rare earth even is let alone how much of our family's wealth depends upon it LOL, let's hope she doesn't have to put her new toy on eBay before Xmas...)

RVR - my post earlier this morning was before I had even seen the YouTube vid - looks like Superpaddy put it up about 4am before vvg/abyss and others reposted it - it is indeed Very Very Good is it not vvg?) Nightstalker is going to call me a ramper for the 2nd time today, but in all honesty, if this is not worth 90c on Monday I'm a dutchman and my name is jaap . Yes 90c on Monday. 90c. yes 20%. I'll just call myself for ramping to save you the bother.

Nightstalker - I appreciate you have concerns about Investor Relations and continuous disclosure etc. I appreciate you have a point of view regarding Nick Curtis and his duties. We've heard it ad nauseam and I am just bored to death with hearing this broken record. We get it OK? I dissent as you know, but I'm just not getting into this debate continuously, not because I have another point of view, but because everything that can be said on the subject has already been said. Bringing it up endlessly is so pointless. I just don't care OK? This may sound mercenary to you but I invest to make money and I give a monkey's about this. I do not want to make any money out of Lynas if Kuantan babies get leukemia, OK?, so don't think I am lacking morals, but I am lacking any interest whatsoever in your irrelevant agenda. Show me the money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.