GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

re: overseas interests pussycat...If I didn’t know any better, I...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    re: overseas interests pussycat...

If I didn’t know any better, I might suggest that you were on a serious down-ramping exercise.

You have previously stated that you have sold out of DYE...one must ask therefore; why are you still posting on it’s downside?...lol…and please, don't give us the usual; "I am trying to warn others" line.

Why aren’t you posting on the downside of CAG instead…or perhaps DGA...or ZYL…or basically any other dog stock that you don’t own?

Clearly you missed the initial opportunity on DYE because you didn't understand the potential market dynamics at play...that’s O.K…but it would appear that you have not learnt anything from it.

DYE closed around AUD$2.60 on Friday on the German bourse...on volumes of 9.14m shares, or something like AUD$23m.

In contrast, our market barely managed to rake up volumes of 2.2m shares or AUD$3.5m.

It is very clear to me, which is the dominant market!

The key going forward therefore, are obviously the volumes trading in Germany...apart from the obvious churn that would have occurred, I think it is safe to assume that many shares may have been bought that don't actually exist on their bourse.

lol...they will have to be bought here on Monday!

Remember...there are only some 22m shares in the market freely tradeable, of which, a large percentage is in the hands of the top 20.

Amazing therefore that some 13m shares traded on the two bourses on Friday?

Normal trading parameters would suggest that, from the outset, there were probably something like just 5-10m shares in the hands of those likely to sell...since then however, many of those shares would have been taken out of the market with a long term view...of course, the higher it goes, the more long-term holders likely to let a few go, however it is clear there is a distinct shortage of shares.

lol…how many more times will you question why the price is going up?

I have posted several articles that shed light on the renewed international push for solar energy...I have also posted the links to, as well as summaries of, two comparable companies with similar technologies, both of which are many years behind Dyesol, arguably with inferior products and both of which carry much MUCH higher market caps, even after DYE's massive rise!

You ask questions like..."Can someone tell me how this company is going to make money"...or..."So what are their forecasts and how much do they plan to make selling their magical ingredients... < like the secret recipe of kentucky fried chicken > sooner or later someone is going to crack their formula and improve what they started."

I am sorry, but comments like that are akin to amateur hour and Groundhog Day all wrapped up into one!

It seems that no matter how many times people address your questions, you continue to ask them!

To make it perfectly clear…

Money comes from/will come from licensing…royalties…key ingredient sales…technical/advisory services…development rights…etc, etc, etc. Going forward, all things being equal and with a little luck thrown in, as well as the expected exponential growth in this sector, this could amount to considerable sums.

As for the “secret recipe”, as well as the manufacturing processes involved...they are protected by patents and commercial confidentialities.

Perhaps you should consider parallels here to Biotech stocks?

Anyway, enough from me on this; either you simply don't get it, or you are being mischievous...I suspect it might be the latter!

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.