88E 50.0% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

Waiting always has this effect on a thread. Human nature I'm...

1. 2,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 602
    Waiting always has this effect on a thread. Human nature I'm afraid.

Given the length of time it's taking for this announcement on rock mechs, I'd speculate that there will be a LOT MORE TO THIS ANNOUNCEMENT THAN FIRST INDICATED.  
    Rock mechs;  yes,  as these are due and needed to put the puzzle together. As has been reported, GB results on rock mechs are highly favourable, so I would guess we can expect favourable rock mechs. So if we tick that box, what's holding this up?  If high prob of good results, then the delay may well be due to CONFIRMING the rock results if they are stellar.

If not JUST the rock mechs, then we might be looking at a full on IRR in all its detailed glory.  Any delay for this MIGHT indicate some extra care with the number crunching. If you go to market with news of a wild beast, you want to have some serious backing and more than some random 'sightings'.  

The other wild guess (and it is pure spec with no factual basis btw), is we are thrashing out an interim agreement with a large operator who can bring an ICE 2 drill to the party in a shorter time frame than has already been suggested.  This could even involve ditching 2D and buying 3D (currently available) and moving all projects forward to near term.  Things may be accelerating. We may be getting some serious interest already from those with much deeper pockets who look to the results so far and the guidance of the guru (PB) and simply step up for a piece of the action with an early in advantage.

This next announcement could be well above even the most optimistic predictions from posters here.

All this comes simply from joining the dots and throwing in a big delay and mixing it together in a big pot of conspiracy.
    We talk here a lot about gut feelings and this is all this is, just a gut feeling. I've read all the same reports you have and listened to a lot of very good commentary and I have reached my own speculative (yet unfounded) opinion on what I think this next announcement might contain.
    Rarely do you see things evolve for a company as they have for 88E so far.  It might be time to throw out the rulebook on this one, to finally rewrite the investors "secret sauce guide".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $86.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $5.395K 2.133M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
192 298574579 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 590044986 215
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.