IMM 1.25% 39.5¢ immutep limited

monday price action, page-4

1. 2,560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    DJI closed DOWN 158+pts or 1.42%
    Dndn closed UP $3.88 or 7.73% after hitting a high of $57.67
    So the market has the weekend to mull over what has happened to Dndn and the implication for Prr.We have had a reasonable cleanout on Friday though huge amounts were not traded.Springtree got a nice bundle of shares last night and I wonder if they now have enough to push for a higher sp.

I believe traders have been holding back on prr because of the flat line in sp over 6 months,caused by

1/announcing an spp at 15c when sp was between 24-28c.In fact the spp came in at just over 14c
    2/Management giving themselves a nice early X-mas presant of millions of shares.
    3/A major holder selling a parcel at around 28c.It may have been a coincidence ,it was for me a wee bit smelly (when we find out a spp at 15c was coming).
    4/The sp rose dramatically on little news and needed a reality check.
    Since them we have had good news on top of good news and sp has not moved.Some have thought manipulation,either from major holder or others and some have said traders.I tend to think a combination of these factors and mismanagement(see 1/, 2/ & possibly 3/ above).While I think the team assembled in all areas is world class,I believe they had a few teething problems and have leaned plenty in a short time.
    I have been accumulating all the time because I see Prr as being in a better position because of Dndn's progress,and many thanks to Dndn for cutting a well defined track for us to follow.It may be this modality of treatment is more effective in treating ovarian cancer than prostate cancer,we eagarly await trial results.This will be the single most important factor in growth of the company.
    However the discrepancy in market cap is rediculous.Dndn valued over $7 billion while Prr is $120 million.
    I think this next week/month will be good for prr holders, and while a drop in dow last night probably restricted the rise of Dndn,it still went north.
    For all those who are are going to get upset by my criticism of management....Im sorry for upsetting you.
    All the best to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $562.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 40.5¢ 39.5¢ $754.0K 1.894M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 40712 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 2454 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.