IMM 6.33% 42.0¢ immutep limited

monday price action, page-5

1. 3,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    Hi all,

Yes, I see PRR remaining more-or-less "immune" to any great sell down with regards to the US tanking.

That is partly the reason why I am heavily invested in PRR and also another fully funded (thru past Phase III) junior biotech.

DNDN's success will filter down to PRR - no doubt about that too. I grabbed a few DNDN last night just for fun, but was more than happy to pick them up considering the new "Street High" evaluation of DNDN to $80/share and most other analysts have increased their evaluation to around 60 dollars, some 65 and 70 dollars for DNDN in the short term.

These re-evaluations are eveidently based on figures released by DNDN stating that one year cost of treatement will be higher at around 90,000 USD, so I am expecting DNDN to continue it's huge run to at least around $70 in the coming few weeks.

What's more, I really feel that the proof will be in the pudding in the coming months and the word of mouth praise from successfully treated patients about DNDN and immunolgy in general will fuel and flame the cancer vaccine fire.

Yes, I agree that we have to be patient here....no dramas what-so-ever, but I truly believe there are not many other stocks that in the next 12 months will give a month by month ROI as PRR will.

Cheers.

K

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.025(6.33%)
Mkt cap ! $598.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 42.0¢ 39.5¢ $890.1K 2.163M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 127863 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 30850 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.