MYG 0.73% 69.0¢ mayfield group holdings limited

monday release?, page-11

1. 6,266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1729

No problems, would love also to hear if you have any other than off course MYG. Still though MYG is the best GOLD specie on the ASX BY FAR - IMO.

I only like single mine operations with good management.
    Plenty of resource stocks with low grade 1+m oz deposits and that will struggle get into production IMO such as RDR, BAB, AZM, AQQ, AMX etc. They keep diluting and management have gone backwards over the last 1 yr. Not saying they are bad, but i wouldnt touch them. I think stocks going into production latest late 2013 will perform better.

Problems with most low grade mines is that they will struggle once higher inflation kicks in. Costs will blow out for sure. Most gold miners have inexperienced or ignorant management. I can name some, but a few here hold them, so ill stay away from that.

I like in the Gold/Silver space the following:

BNR - 5.5MC. looking to produce 30k PA and then move to 50k over 5 years. They have been hitting good grades and have a low OPEX at 25m. DFS is out and they have cash costs of 1050. SHould improve on that.

CCU - 2.5m oz silve producer for 10 years with costs at 10AUD per oz. Production starts within a month.

PGI - 65k of gold and 700k of Silver with costs at 320 per oz for 6.5 years. Have other mines coming into operations later. Nearly in production.

Also like SUM - NCM has 7% share. They start next year 45k of Gold at cash cost of under 200. They need finance but have low opex of 20m. So im waiting to see how that plays out.

The rest are on the TSX - Canada.

Im not cross promoting as i only hold MYG/CCU.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
69.0¢
Change
0.005(0.73%)
Mkt cap ! $63.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
69.0¢ 69.0¢ 68.0¢ $5.463K 7.919K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 124 71.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
75.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.45pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.