SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

monday share price prediction, page-9

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi (golddigger1)

I think there will be a hold up in the processes through each stage.
    Each stage depends on the stage before it going through on time.A hold up in feasibility study because the options have not been finalised will hold up other stages after it.

If it was just a rail line it would be sorted quickly.
    Seeing they are looking at rail and slurry pipeline,that stage will be held up.

The more companies that look to be going to use SDL's rail line and infrastructure at Mbalam the more future planning has to be looked at and cost's.They will need to make sure infrastructure at the mine site is able to cope not just with SDL's,but maybe Belinga,Avima and Badondo's iron ore.
    That will then put pressure on the port infrastructure to cope with the extra iron ore being handled and loaded onto the ships.
    Sundance are also looking to pick up two more tenements closer to port at this point in time.They could be going to aquire even more tenements.

Some items can be upgraded at anytime and at low cost.
    Other items of infrastructure could be very restricted and costly after the initial set up.

The lay out of infrastructure has to be right from the beginning.They are talking about pellet plant,pig iron plant and agri-business.

This whole thing has grown three fold in a very short time.
    By that I mean other mines using SDL's infrastructure and rail line.
    SDL looking at present to export 50 million tonnes not 20 million.
    Talking of slurry line,pig iron plant,pellet plant,agri-business,bigger ships needed to carry the iron ore,more tenements been acquired and being acquired.The list goes on and on.

The likes of BHP have planning into the future by 20 years already in place.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.