SLX 5.13% $5.33 silex systems limited

monday should be of interest., page-4

1. 20,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1782
    GLE would definately wan't the test loop results as soon as possible in my opinion!just as much as we do, they would be sweating on them because of the reason below IMHO?

Once positive results are known, I doubt there would be anything stopping them "preparing" the foundations and and having them at least ready for inspection for pouring once the permit gives them the go ahead? and I see no reason why things like siteworks could not be undertaken, things like ammenities blocks for the site workers etc,this is something worth watching I believe, as I don't think GLE will spend one cent more than it has to until the full results of the loop are in their hands and have been analysed? but I also doubt that anything would be done that is considered to be fundamental to the of the full plant itself until a full permit is allocated, as this could possibly place in jeopardy the permit itself ? which I believe will just a formality once the results are known? but the permit process takes time,typical of bureacracy, but until it is given it will tend to hold up the construction of the full plant, that is why I suspect that any periphal work that can be done will be completed well before a full permit is allocated, so that their full workforce capacity can be allocated in getting the full plant to completion as quickly as is humanly possible!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.33
Change
0.260(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $1.262B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.12 $5.33 $5.01 $4.811M 914.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 336 $5.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.34 1698 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.