Monday the 25th of JULY …..Zips double celebration, page-47

1. 13,280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 270
    Thanks John. So that would mean farmers are already maximially incentivized to use the right amount of nitro fertilizer. I don't get it. How do you tell them to use less without it ending up like the disaster we've seen in Sri Lanka?

I'm far removed from the farming scene, but it seems like suddenly there's a lot of things happening. In Netherlands they're wanting to reduce the number of cows as well as fertlilizer. In Canada, Trudeau tried to freeze bank accounts after farmers lawfully protested. In Aus, the foot and mouth infestation of travellers to Indo is not being properly managed - a disaster waiting to happen, imo. Gates is buying up farm land in the US like it's going out of style - and no one seems to know why. Fresh produce prices are going through the roof and it's all being blamed on a war over the other side of the planet... I think that's mostly BS. The big supermarket chains continue to screw primary producers (afaik). I can't put my finger on it, but something doesn't seem right.
    Last edited by float^: 25/07/22

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.