Nice touching post @W0mb@t. We all do not have bad in laws as...

1. 18,608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 276
    Nice touching post @W0mb@t. We all do not have bad in laws as much as you hear about it constantly.

The world does work in mysterious ways and passing surrounding with love ones is what we all hope. I think also the one that is passing wants it more than anything, just to say those last goodbyes. My grandmother held on longer than the doctors anticipated in hospital after a stent operation that turned into multiple organ failures and septicemia. We were traveling at the time in the middle of WA with no phone reception. The moment we got in phone coverage the Australian Federal Police rang to inform us to ring family in NZ. Took Dad 48hrs to go from Port Headland to Auckland waiting for a joining flights. When he rocked up the nurse said to Dad, your mother has been waiting for you for the last week, you will probably only have 1-2mins in there before she passes. The nurse was right.

The man cave of tools sounds like a great place to get busy and be happy. My father has a few tools like that which will eventually be inherited when that day comes. Every time you use those tools you will be thinking of your F-I-L, they might be gone but never forgotten.

The scanner thinks about everyone and anyone no matter where you might place. But then yeah sometimes I think it also just wants to rub a little bit of salt into the wound

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.