SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Monday to be massive?, page-10

1. 1,766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Guys, I enjoyed the humour (despite the realness of this crisis) of the poster- that quote was taken right out of Ghostbusters Original w Bill Murray... ☺ funny scene.. BUT

come on guys I know this is a forum but for ph$cks sake get your facts right or else ppl thk u R spreading falsehood or plainly lying... No the Ozi market did NOT get hit harder than the poms. Much of Europe was hit much harder , eg the DAX, Germany. The Nikkei Japan was hammered almost 8%! The only index not 'affected' much was actually the Chinese - Shanghai 1.3%

But make no mistake- any1 with abit of years of exp under their belt will tell you- w Greece EU the markets were v much affected albeit ST but undeniably affected. Nx in scale is DotCom, Credit Crisis & the GFC. The world is a interconnected place- make no mistake this BREXIT is a major event w follow-on ramifications. 2 Trill wiped of world markets & u guys R talking about a 2.5c movement... Wait abit longer & from the sidelines & C wat happens. These estimates are abit pointless I thk. Multiply these movements by a week or two.. When u C the double digit %... Then come back to this thread . ; )

3.09 down ASX
    3.15 down London
    7.9 down Japan
    1.3 down Shanghai
    6.8 down Germany

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.