CCU 0.00% 5.8¢ cobar consolidated resources limited

monday trades 26nov, page-2

1. 5,499 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    This is part of the ASX that is nothing more than a con. Giving price sensitived annoucements in the middle of trading so mates can dump in the 30 secs after the announcement - so there is no inside trading.

Likely Ord was just clever enough to read and understand ASAP.

But why of why does the ASX allow this. KCN is another of my favs (not) that make midday price sensitive annoucments. And, oddly, before the annoucements the share trades violently in the 'how did they know that' direction.

In fact, just to prove how 'mates' the ASX / brokers are... one day I had an order in the market - I was the only one on a 10.5 cent line, when the share was trading at 11.5 cents. There was no 11 cent buy in the market.

My broker (commsec) actually cancelled my order, so they could do a cross trade at 10 cents. Then the share went back to 11.5 cents. When I saw the share open 11.5, low of 10, close at 11.5 I was happy. My 10.5 cent buy had made 10%.

Now the reason commsec cancelled my order was, to sum up... because they wanted to. When I complained - with all proper proof and documentation to ASIC, ASIC did nothing, but my copy to commsec then had commsec close my account (under the rule: they can if they want, subsection)

So, all in all, this market is very much for mates. And when I see dumb managment, dumb brokers, dumb regulaors.... I get sad.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.