XJO 0.46% 7,953.2 s&p/asx 200

Todays SPI ..on friday night the market completeda 100% re-trace...

1. 1,850 Posts.
    Todays SPI ..on friday night the market completeda 100% re-trace of the initial move up from the previoucs trading range . It has reconnected with the current trading bracket, above 4505, closing at 4515 . the levels are obvious 4505.4468 below the market ..4528 - 37 ( the current value price) and above that 4555.If the market is to go higher it must accept prices above 4505 and draw those mav's together again if we are going to see a new vertical phase and an upside breakout. Early today the leader the S&P (SPX) opened higher but has just come back to below it's saturday morning closing price. Great short trade for the early bird intra day takedrs like myself. SO the play here today is to sell any strenght untill it proves you wrong.I'm sorry I can't give any clues to where the stockmarket might be tomorrow ..although my trading bias is lower at this point.I just trade the action as i see it ..working off the levels and watching the outcomes I have outlines the upside sanario so the idear is to watch and see if it plays out ..if not we then have a great clue to future possibilities.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.