XJO 0.31% 7,700.3 s&p/asx 200

monday trading.., page-3

1. 17,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    May 21st remains a very important date for me on the XJO...the chart below should explain everything. If we do the same for the SP500 we come to June 13 which is the exact low day for the Armstrong cycle.....

about a year ago I asked what event may appear at the Armstrong low to reinvent the world ?? Renewable energy ?? Biotech breakthrough ?? In 1989 at the Armstrong peak communism collaped and the west was flat for the next 4.3 years until the Armstrong low. Then someone decided that the former communist nations were now a business opportunity and the markets boomed. The next armstrong peak saw the Asian crisis although the US held onto the back of the internet phenomena until the Armstrong right shoulder and then down she went...down down through 911 and down some more ....until the China phenomena turned the world around only a couple of weeks off the Armstrong low. In recent memory we saw the US housing bubble pop at the 2007 Armstrong high and the rest has been history....we are now looking down the barrel of the next Armstrong low on June 13th.....

I am now musing about the trouble in the middle east. The collapse of the long standing Eqyptian regime followed by other fires now flaring in the ME has a familiar 1989 ring about it.....Could it be that we will see a period of softness in the months ahead as the world frets about the ME crisis ?? Then perhaps around mid year at the Armstrong low someone somehwere may decide that one man's crisis is another man's opportunity....maybe opportunities that arise in a renewed ME could be the saviour of the western world....just maybe....just something to consider.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.