XJO 0.34% 7,796.0 s&p/asx 200

VoltI'm not suggesting that because I can't predict the timing...

1. 1,019 Posts.
    Volt

I'm not suggesting that because I can't predict the timing of future events, ergo others can't! You have a well deserved reputation as a knowledgeable market technician and I enjoy your posts, as you well know.

I'm suggesting that I've not seen enough evidence that market "timing" is tradable information for my purposes. I've read McLaren and many of the gurus mentioned on this thread by those who believe in cycle theories. They are unconvincing in my view - just as I am unconvincing in my views to you and the cyclists on this thread.

Despite this - I love reading the posts on this thread, including those about EW and astrology etc. Unlike ClarkKent, for example, I attempt to treat all with dignity and respect, regardless of whether I agree with their views or trading strategies. Also unlike CK, I am always open to new information and am always learning.

Time will tell whether McLaren is correct or not - I maintain we are in a bull market - even if it only lasts a few more weeks, that will be long enough for me to have met my trading objectives. I am a position trader with respect to indices and a swing trader with respect to stocks - so in the main I'm really interested in the next few hundred points up or down!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.