XJO 0.15% 8,079.5 s&p/asx 200

monday trading, page-9

1. 9,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    My thoughts for the week ahead is "they" need it (USD) to be up a little due to those auctions which i think start tuesday this week.
    Of recent times a favourable jobs number would have offered more than the 100 pts on offer friday night, to me the underlying there was that possibly the smarts saw the grafitti taking place with the USD.

The jobs data saga

Ok so last thursday someone came out and said there will be an extra 1 Million jobs lost and will be revised into jobs data within a few days, but then 2 hours later ( market starts moving) its announced those revisions will not be done anymore until February 2010. So to me its obvious information is still being witheld from the markets. Eventually the markets will react to this and needs to be watched very closely. Thursday also Goldman Sachs came out and said jobs number will come in at 250K, and guess what 247 K :)))) No brainer the numbers are coming in ahead of time. Obama also comes out Thursday and starts pumping it up and he is not to know these numbers ahead of time.

Friday was the minor pivot/turn on US markets i have been talking about before there major in Sept. Interesting to see what happened friday with significant factors and how they reversed
    Gold
    Oil
    USD
    XOM
    GS

You be the judge, but im thinking Friday was there minor turn date and i think support will be at 980 and 960.

Been an awesome time for the bulls of late, time will tell where to from here.

Regards
    Rob

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.